BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 22, 2008

34-35 week OB check up today

Well I had my weekly check up today. All is still good. Baby's heart beat is good and she was all over the place. I have nick named her Jitterbug. I tell you she never stops. :)
As for me my blood pressure and urine were good and I didnt gain any weight last week. YIPPEE!! Just means less to loose after this little princess comes.
On an even better note Dr. asked if I would be apposed to an induction. She is thinking of inducing 1-2weeks early. She has been happy with my blood pressure thus far and wants to make sure it stays good and thinks the best chance we have is if we have the baby a little early.
I am nervous and excited all at once. To think I could possibly have this baby in 3-4 weeks is crazy. I so need to get on the ball and finish up everything. I have organizing to do, bags to pack and a few items left to buy.

0 comments: