BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 1, 2008

Beginning

Well, here we go another attempt at blogging. Lets see if I can keep it up this time. I had a blog about a year ago and religiously blogged at least once a week. Not sure why I stopped. mmmmmm

Today was one of those days. I was feeling pretty achy all day. Tanner and I were home. We didnt even get out of bed until close to 10am. That is so unheard of in this house.
After waking I fixed Tanner his breakfast and put on some cartoons while I started laundry.

Once Billy got home from work I was off for my weekly OB appointment. Same old same old. Weight, blood pressure, urine and Non Stress Test. All of which came back fine. I was talking to the Dr about some of my recent issues. She didnt seem too concerned. Frustrating for me seeing I am the one that cant sleep, is having a leg go numb, throbbing back, and Braxton Hicks constantly. She assures me it is all normal and that I just need to stretch, rest, and take it easy more.
Yeah lady easier said then done. Next appointment is in one week.

0 comments: