Nothing really new these days. I am really tired and just taking day by day. The end is near and I just try to keep my chin up and await my little princess.
The weather has been a booger for the last few days. Chilly, drizzly, and then warm and humid. Gotta love Texas.
Yesterday Billy had a headache and so he was taking a nap when I got home from work. He had put Chopper outside to run. We have been keeping him inside during the day since it had been so chilly. Poor pup isnt used to the cold and doesnt have a thick coat of fur to keep him warm. It was raining a bit when I got home and he was covered in mud. We cleaned up his paws and in he came. He ran straight to his bed and was out like a light for the remainder of the evening.
Today thankfully itsn't bad and I was able to leave him out in the backyard to run. I am sure he will be a happy pup this evening. Being cooped up in the house for 3 days is a bummer. :)
This weekend I am gonna finally break down and wrap up Tanner's presents. I have been putting it off for multiple reasons. One I am so tired and by time he is off in bed I am right be hind him, and too I dont want him to snoop. He is getting kinda sneaky these days. :)
He tried to get into a gift under the tree at his grandparents house. Gotta love the little boy.
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Posted by ~ Angie ~ at 9:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment