Sydney Opal
Born : January 22, 2009 @ 12:53pm
7lbs 9oz 20.5inchs long
Now that she is here I can not believe how silly I was for being worried to have a daughter. She is precious and I cant wait to watch her grow.
She is a really good baby thus far. We are settling in and learning the ropes together. Right now she is eating 2oz every 2-4 hours. Her schedule is flipped right now. She sleeps most of the day and is awake more at night. But, she is only 1 week old. So we have a little time to switch her around.
I am sad when I think in 5 weeks I will have to go back to work. I am truly enjoying being at home with my kiddos.
Thursday, January 29, 2009
I have a daughter
Posted by ~ Angie ~ at 7:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
That is great news! Congrats again
Post a Comment