BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Finally home and on the road to recovery

Whoa what a weekend we had. My poor princess was really sick with RSV and in the hospital for 4 days.
It is really frustrating that we were in the dr office 2 times, then the er, and then back to the dr office before they finally figured out what was wrong.
But, now we are home and doing so much better. We are on daily breathing treatments every 4-6 hours. Next week we should be able to drop them to every 12 hours and then once her cough is gone we will not need them at all.
I was supposed to go back to work March 9th but, the dr said we really need to have Sydney feeling better for a week before she goes to daycare. So I called work and explained the situation and will be taking off one more week. So my first day back to work will be March 16th.

First day in the hospital. We had to wait for a baby bassinet so at first she was in the big bed with rolled blankets surrounding her so she would be comfy.



Finally off the IV fluids. She was more comfy on her belly. She found a nice spot on daddy's leg for several hours.



Big old bed little itty bitty baby.



Sun bathing on our last day.. We were waiting for discharge paperwork so we could finally go home.

3 comments:

Xixa said...

I'm so glad to hear that y'all are home and on the mend! ~ Holly

Scrappin' Mama said...

Awe, poor baby girl!!! I am so happy she is doing much better... how scary that must have been for you.

The Tate Family said...

Bless y'alls hearts. I am so glad she is better and that you all are home. Hoping for a very quick and speedy recovery!