BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Settling in

We are starting to settle in as a family of 4. This weekend has been nice. Friday night was a bit rough. Billy fell asleep on the couch so he didnt hear Sydney at all. So mommy was up every 3 hours. I could have hurt my husband the next morning.
But, he made up for it with a good day. Around 6am he took over and I slept for about 3 hours. Then we all got up and dressed and out the door. We went to Chick Fil A for lunch and let Tanner run off a little steam where we could be inside with out the worry of the wind and chill on baby.
Then we headed to the mall. We did a little shopping. Picked up Tanner a few pair of new jammies. This kiddo is growing like a weed. I sear I just bought him jammies and jeans and they are all getting too small.
After the mall we stopped at the park on the way home and Tanner played a little more. He is really getting cabin fever being home. But it is selective and on his terms. If we want to go he fits that he wants to stay home and if we want to just chill at home he fits that he wants to go out.
Im sure it is all part of the adjustment of adding to the family. Im trying to be patient and find things to entertain him. I'm hoping another week I will be adjusted enough to try more outings with the 2 kiddos. Otherwise 5 more weeks at home like this he will drive me insane.

0 comments: