BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine BLAH

So this day of love was spent with my two little loves. The big one (hubby) slept till noon and then I split for my weekly trip to the grocery store. Other then that there was a whole lot of nothing going on.
Ive spent my day cleaning and doing laundry. That was nice (not) and boy has it put me in a sour mood.
Oh well guess there is next year.

2 comments:

Scrappin' Mama said...

Hey my hubby went fishing Saturday and then part of the day today... I did not even get a card. He said he took us to the rodeo grounds for Valentines.... SO BLAH!!!!!

He says everyday is Valentine's Day and Christmas... so romantic!!

~ Angie ~ said...

Yeah sounds like mine.. I really try not to get excited about special days. But, its hard. Sometimes I wanna be able to brag and shout out loud like everyone else.
:( Oh well what can we do?