BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 25, 2011

Black Friday

Just another day for me. Up at the crack of dawn and out the door. I wished I could say it was to go be crazy and shop till I dropped. But, sadly it is work calling. But, its ok I think I need a day away from my house to recoop from the stress and drama yesterday.
It is sad that the one thing that I thought would never be taken from me is slowly fading. I never in a million years would ever want to be away from my home, my kids, my husband. I want these feelings, these happenings to go away. I want my life back. My husband who at one time would drop the world and reach for the sun, moon, and stars for me and his kids. I want him back. I pray every day that God brings him back to us before we are too hurt. At some point my heart will harden and I will go completely numb.

0 comments: