BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Just here today

Woke up refreshed but tired. ?? Make any sense ??

Wednesdays have turned into our family night. We do not turn on the TV and just spend the evening playing, talking, reading, what ever just NO TV.


This morning Billy decided to continue that into the morning routine and plugged up his iPhone and turned on some music.
Seemed to help him be in a better mood. :) I love having a happy home. Sydney was a little booty shaking girl this morning. At one point she decided to put on a pair of Tanner's Nerf Gun Glasses, shake he booty, while making one heck of a mess with a twinkie. Not the best choice of breakfast but, hey she is a kid and it isnt something she does everyday.
I really wished I had grabbed my camera or phone and taken a few pictures. I really need to get better at capturing her little moments. I have so many pictures of Tanner as a toddler and like many the second child comes along and you slack off.

My brain is a little scattered this morning. Cant seem to focus and settle. I think the upcoming weekend is got me in a whirlwind of thoughts.
We are going away for a Spiritual Retreat and I am anxious and a little apprehensive.

Todays Thanks:
I am thankful modern electronics. I take for granted every day that I have all these items readily available. I sometimes cant even imagine being completely UNPLUGGED.

0 comments: