BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Day 2 = Another Success

Yesterday day 2 our our Daniel fast ended on a high. My headache finally went away though I have lost a little energy so I went to bed at 8:30p. I didn't sleep all that great a lot of tossing and turning and I woke this morning a little achy. I just feel ache in my joints.
I hopped in the shower and as I normally do I stood there soaking up the warm water and started to pray.
Silly to some but, I like to pray in the shower. I am exposed and pure. Nothing to hide behind if that makes any sense.
Anyway out the door I went and work bound for the day. Today I have had a hard time focusing. I just keep getting a sense to reach out to my friends and family and see how I can encourage and pray for them. So on my first morning break at work that is just what I did.
I sent Facebook messages to all my HOPWC family (that I have on my friends list) asking how they were doing and how I could encourage and/or pray for them.
As the responses trickle in I take a minute to pray for them and then back to work I go.
I'm full of Love, Joy, and Hope today. I have a nice sense of calm over me and for this I am extremely happy and grateful.

Today is day 3 and though I have some desire for a few things that are a no for the next 18 days I am good. I am strong and as of now I am ok and in no worry, no worry at all that I CAN do this.

Hear my prayer, O' Lord; listen to my plea!
Answer me because you are faithful and righteous.
~ Psalm 143:1

0 comments: