BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Baby

Had my OB appointment yesterday. Everything still looks good despite how I feel. Man this time around is rough. I feel like the biggest baby in the world. But, holy crap I am so tired, sore, and just plain ready.
Dr has set my induction for January 22nd so, unless Jitterbug decides to come early on her own that will be the day.
I am so hoping it will not be that long. Selfish?? I am just so out of it. I seriously dont know how much more I can handle.
I go back Monday for my next appointment and we will have another sono. Hopefully she will have put on on some good weight. I know she was still really small a few weeks ago which is why the dr didnt want to go too early with the induction.

Billy keeps saying she will come early. He is pushing for January 10th which is a full moon. Hey, you never know maybe??

0 comments: