Not a lot going on around here. The days seem to be creeping by so slow. I guess that is what anticipation does. It is hard to believe in a few short weeks I will have a newborn in the house again. The transition from mommy of one to mommy of two is a bit scary. I think I am most nervous about sharing my time and love with more then one child. I am very close with Tanner and to think of him not having all my attention and feeling left out is hard. I want my children to feel equal and hope that I will be able to manage and juggle the task of both their needs.
Then comes the financial worries. We made the decision to keep Tanner out of daycare while I am at home with the baby. That will save at least 6 weeks of daycare expense. It is the daycare for 2 that is gonna be hard. Spending over $200 a week on child care is crazy. We have looked at all avenues and I think it is a given I have to continue working. We live outside our means if you calculate Billy's income alone. I thought about what we could give up and honestly we could but it wouldnt be enough. So rather then struggle and not be able to give my kids what they need and want I will continue to work. Who knows maybe in the future things will change and I can stay home. But, for now I know I need to and I am okay with it.
Saturday, January 3, 2009
Posted by ~ Angie ~ at 8:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment