BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 5, 2009

OB update

Had my weekly OB appointment today. This time it included a sono and she checked my cervix. Baby girl has sped up the pace and put on some good weight over the last month. Dr. has her at about 7lb now. So now little mama lets chill. I so am not looking forward to birthing another butterball. Tanner was 8lbs 11oz and if I still have 2 1/2 weeks before missy here it is possible she would be just as big. eeekkk

Cervix is 2cm and 50% thinned. So Dr said "maybe" we could go into labor on our own before my induction date of January 22nd. But, we all know how those "maybes" go. No luck in this house so I wont hold my breath.

Otherwise things are pretty much the same around here. Tanner is getting super excited. We pulled him out of daycare while Billy was on shut down and this week and next he will be with his grandparents while we are at work. Then I will have him with me and sister while I am out on maternity leave.

0 comments: