BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

9 more days

I am in the single digit of days to wait to meet this little baby that I have carried for the last 9 months. I am full of so much emotion. It is a crazy roller coaster ride right now.
I had my OB appointment yesterday. I was really hoping for some change and a word from the dr that she would come sooner then January 22nd. But, no such luck. Everything is exactly the same. 2cm and 50% thinned. It is beginning to sound a lot like Tanner's birth. I was stuck at 2cm for almost a month and then once I got to the hospital for my induction it was a slow painful process. I contracted but took forever to progress. I am hoping this time around will not so hard, stressful, and long.

Tanner is getting really eager. We had pulled him out of school for the last few weeks and I plan to keep him home with me while out on my leave. It will just be easier plus he will have some good bonding time and we will save up some daycare money.
That is a huge worry right now. How we will afford 2 kiddos in school each week. But, we are gonna cut corners where we can and hopefully we will get a decent tax return to help as well. Guess I just need to wait and have some faith.

0 comments: