Thursday morning I was feeling icky. Trying to tuff it out I still managed to drag my butt out of bed, showered, and headed off to work. I was only working 5 hour days so I thought I could manage that. Well with in the hour I was still feeling uck so decided to go to the nurse clinic at work and have them check my blood pressure. 150/90 EEEkk
The nurse said I needed to call my OB and lay down for a few to see if it would come down. So I laid down for 25 mins and she rechecked me and it was still high. I called the dr and they had me come right over. It was high in the office and I had a trace of protein in my urine so I was sent over to Labor and Delivery for monitoring and labs.
A little freaked I called Billy who mind you didnt answer his phone and took him almost 45 mins to call me back. MEN dont they get when it is this close to deliver they need to answer the dang cell phone. RRRRRR
Anyway I got all hooked up to the monitors, blood drawn, and laid down. 4 hours later doc came over and said that everything was coming down and looking good. So she ordered full bed rest and home I went. I am having a hard time staying in bed. Man it makes you stir crazy. So I am home taking it easy and go back to the dr first thing Monday morning.
Saturday, January 17, 2009
Officially Home Bound
Posted by ~ Angie ~ at 10:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment