That is me these days. I am so darn tired. Sydney is settling into a routine that doesnt agree with her mommy. LOL! She is still turned around and up more at night then during the day. I am really dreading the day I have to go back to work. (3 :( weeks) I am not sure how the heck I will function. mmmmmmm maybe lots and lots of COFFEE :)
We bought Sydney a new swing. Something her very own not used or hand me down. :) Everything so far has been either something that was Tanner's or hand me down from friends. Hey dont get me wrong hand me downs are awesome but, it is also nice to have something brand new and all your own. Not that she knows or cares but, I do. It kinda makes me feel bad that I cant afford to go all out with her like we did with Tanner.
But, I know deep down all that matters is she is provided for and loved.
So here is her new Swing. Very pink and girlie.. Daddy picked it out. :)
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Walking dead
Posted by ~ Angie ~ at 2:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
OK so that is sooo darn cute... love the light. Makes me want to have a girl.. =)
Post a Comment