Billy and I had a long talk about the shifts with Sydney. Last night he took the ear piercing scream fest slot. and I feel great today. When he got home I asked him if he thought that shift with her was easy. He gave me the "look". LOL So I think I have finally gotten him to understand I can not nor can he do that every night. So with that said we are taking turns with the shifts. Her horrible time is from 10pm to 1am. So every other night we will swap off that shift and hopefully neither of us will go insane. :)
This morning Tanner and I made it to a MMMP outing. We went to Brackenridge park to feed the ducks and play for a bit. It was nice to get out of the house. I feel so much better with the fresh air and Tanner enjoyed the time to run and be a kid.
He did have one little incident with a little boy. Seems that little boy and Tanner are much alike. Stubborn and so they were testing each other. At first I thought they were up on the slide talking and playing and then when Tanner came down with his head dropped, mean eyes, and a closed fist I realized UH NO that was not playing. Little Tanner gets a temper at times. He doesnt do anything but, he sure looks like it and he came running over to me tattle telling. LOL
Im a little worried about him going back to school. I think he has lost some of his social skills. But, hopefully once he is back and around the kids he is used to he will fall back into place.
3 more weeks till I go back to work, wow time is going by too fast.
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Today was better
Posted by ~ Angie ~ at 4:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Awe, boys will be boys... I am glad your hubby is willing to work in shifts... I remember it was not easy doing it alone.
It was great seeing you guys at BYOS, and meeting your little angel. We hope to see you soon.
Post a Comment