The cold front has moved in. It is a wee bit chilly outside. That along with the wind and rain makes for nice inside time. :)
Today I had to brave it and go out to the store. It was Billy's 33rd bday and I needed to pick up a cake. You forget how difficult it is to go out in this weather with a little one. I can not imagine living up north and dealing with this for months on end. LOL
Tomorrow we are staying in. I need to get some house chores done. Monday I go back to work and I know I will be plum tired at least the first week. Good thing I stocked up on easy meals for next week. Things that are just toss in the oven or simple stove top.
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Brrr it's chilly outside
Posted by ~ Angie ~ at 9:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment