I was gonna go and get my hair done today. But, things fell through and I didnt end up getting to go. No worries though I will just replan for next week. Friday Im dropping both kids off at daycare. So it will be a whole day of just ME!
Sydney is finally starting to fit into 0-3month cloths. Before she could only wear newborn sizes and I really hadnt bought many cause I didnt think she would be small.
We bought her a Bumbo chair. She is still a bit small and floppy in it. But, in time she will be a pro at sitting up. :
Showing off my pretty hair bow
Beauty Queen
My new Chair
Friday, March 6, 2009
Pooie
Posted by ~ Angie ~ at 4:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
She is getting so big and sooo darn cute!!
Post a Comment