Waaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh Can you believe it? I still cant believe how fast the time has flown by.
I had my six week check up today. Everything is good and I received the green light to move ahead. :) Im super excited to start hitting the gym. No more babies for me and I am determined to get into shape once and for all. Im going to start with 2 times a week and move my way up from there.
Sydney was a little pickle last night. She did not want to go to sleep and finally she dozed off only to wake 3 hours later. Then once again the little turkey did not want to go to sleep.
She is so silly. When I would tell her it was night night time she would just smile at me. Then the few times I thought I could convince her to sleep with rocking she would start to doze and then pop those pretty blues open, pucker the bottom lip, and give me this sound that would break your heart. I have a DRAMA mama!! :)
Thursday, March 5, 2009
6 weeks already
Posted by ~ Angie ~ at 10:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment