The other night I was walking from the kitchen with Sydney in my arms and as I walked past a mirror she made a noise. So I stopped and she was just starring at herself in the mirror. I decided to take the mirror and situate it on the floor so she could lay there and gaze at herself. Well 20 or so mins later and she was still laying there. Cooing and smiling at herself. I was taking pictures and Billy said why dont you record. I had no idea the camera recorded video. LOL!!
Time is really going by so fast. It is hard to believe she is 6 weeks old. I have one more week home with her and then I go back to work. I'm sad that I wont get to spend every moment with her. But, I know she will be in good hands. She is going to the same daycare that Tanner has gone to since he was 6 weeks old.
Tanner is really excited about sister getting to go to school. That means he will get to see his sissy a little more. They will take him to the baby class to visit with her. :) They are so sweet.
Daddy wanting her to grow up too fast....
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
I figured out my camera has video mode :)
Posted by ~ Angie ~ at 8:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Awe, soooo darn cute!!!
She is getting big already. Hey teach me how to put a video on the blog. LOL I NEED HELP heehee
Post a Comment