I know I have been slacking on keeping my blog up to date. I just get so wrapped up in things that your lucky I get showered and eat every day. LOL
Lots of everyday life going on around here.
I started back to work Monday. Things are going okay so far. The biggest adjustment is the lack of sleep.
Syndey is doing wonderful at daycare. They love her to pieces. She is the youngest little one so she gets tons of attention. :)
Monday I had a little mishap on the way in to work. I was tired from the lack of sleep. (baby is still up most of the night) Then getting up and getting myself and two kiddos ready and out the door at 6am was a challenge.
Well I was on the way to work and my normal route was under construction so I was following the detour. Well it was dark, I was frazzled, and not familar with where I was and whamo. I ran up on a concrete thing in the road. I about freaked. Billy looked at my car and he thinks I bent the rim and damaged part of the suspension. So now I have to make some time to take it to the shop to have them take a look at it.
RRRRRRRRR so not what I need right now.
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Slackin
Posted by ~ Angie ~ at 9:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment