Tanner is officially a BIG BOY now. We were going to get him a big boy bed for his 5th birthday coming up in June. But, he has hit a growth spurt the last few months and was really too big for his toddler bed almost over night. So we skipped a few months and just went ahead and got him his bed now.
I was reluctant at the idea of bunk beds at first. The fear of him falling off the top is nerve rattling. But, I broke and we got them. The larger bed on bottom was a huge plus. It will allow a few more years of use.
The first few nights I was in his room almost every hour checking on him. I just had to make sure he was no where near the edge. :) He has done great though.
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Big Boy
Posted by ~ Angie ~ at 5:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Cool bed. They grow so fast!!
Post a Comment