BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

MIA

I have been MIA here for some time. oooop sorry :( Still dealing with a sick little missy. Man her little immune system is just not strong and every little cold she catches and then turns to her having a hard time breathing. So we have to start her on her Neb treatments again and after a a day or two it starts to bother her eyes. So needless to say I am just ARGH!!!
Sadly we spent almost all of last week with her sick. Saturday we were in the ER her eyes were so bad. Turned out she had double Bacterial Conjunctivitis (pink eye). So we got some ointment but had to quarantine her for 48 hours. So no Easter outing for us. I was sad. Her first Easter sick and sleeping most of the day. But, oh well huh thus is life.

I do have some random pics from over the last few weeks. I will have to take them off my camera and load them later.

1 comments:

Scrappin' Mama said...

Wow, Poor Baby Girl!! I hope she feels better soon.