Sydney has said her first word. :) Though I was hoping for MA MA she is a DA DA girl and its DADA DADA DADA.
She has been saying it for a few days. It is the cutest thing ever. Well minus the million Raspberries we get thrown in there. :) But hey that is what veing a babies is about. Oh and she FINALLY started to eat her cereal. YAY!!
Wednesday is her 6 month check up. I cant get over how fast the time flies.
We decided to let her go with out her Helmet today. She has a little rash on the nape of her neck and I wanted it to get some air today.
We went for breakfast with my parents. Sydney just had to get all dolled up. :)
Sunday, July 26, 2009
Da Da
Posted by ~ Angie ~ at 5:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Awww, Nick said Papa first too! She is adorable!
Post a Comment