BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Jibber

I am getting a little bad at writing in a timely fashion. Things are just so crazy that I dont always remember.

Wednesday last week the day care had to have the ac serviced and the tech crossed a wire. Well the unit caught fire outside and they had to evacuate the babies next door.

Sydney had started acting like she was getting a cold the day before. Well that evening she was super cranky, was coughing, and her eyes started to get junkie. I
ended up having to take her to the pedi the next day. I honestly was thinking they were gonna tell me it was just a little cold but, come to find out she had ear infection in both ears and pink eye. So they prescribed antibiotic and we were on our way. Well the drama girl I have decided she wanted nothing to do with the medicine. I tried everything to get her to take it and each time she would just spit it out. So we had to end up taking her back to the pedi on Friday and they started her on the antibiotic shots. It was a series of 3. So we got a shot Friday, Sunday, and Monday. Tuesday she was rechecked and dr said her ears looked to be healing.
Her 6 month appointment is in a few weeks so they will check them again then.

Here is Dr. Tanner. He is such a wonderful big brother.


Friday was also the day that we went for our Head Orthotic Scan. That was really neat. I however forgot to take my camera. Im going to see if we can get a copy of the scan for our records.
So her Orthotic Head Gear will be ready Friday 7/10. We go for a fitting and if no adjustments need made we will start our journey of correcting the Plagiocephaly. I am still very nervous. I am afraid she will be a pickle and give us a hard time wearing it. And then of coarse the whole issue of wearing it at all. It is something no one in our family has had to do so it is all new. It isnt even something that many people know about. So I know most will stare out of curiosity but, that is just hard to handle. You always feel self conscious and wonder what they are really thinking.

Sydney was feeling a bit better for the 4th. We always say she is the happiest baby and even sick you can hardly tell.

0 comments: