The last week or so has a been a whirl wind. A lot going on. I took on a new position at work. Training started Monday. So far so good. I am really looking forward to the new area. Kinda a new start / new beginning. I really just need a change. I think I had some anomosity with many things and it had tainted everything. I dont like not being happy about going to work and liking my job. So hopefully I will get that back in my new position.
Sydney is still having issues with her helmet. It still isnt fitting right and she has a cut over her right ear and then there is a bump over the left. I tried to get her in to the Orthotic and they have no one there this week. So we are not wearing the helmet this week. We go on August 11th and will revisit the situation then. Honestly we may not continue with the treatment. I need to see the recent growth numbers and then I will decide.
Tomorrow I register Tanner for Kindergarten. Where in the world did the last 5 years go?
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Recent Happenings
Posted by ~ Angie ~ at 6:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment