We are running around like chickens with our heads chopped off these days. So much going on.
Tanner will start kindergarten August 24th. I registered him this past Thursday. He is super excited. Everyday it is "Is tomorrow when I start Big Boy school?"
I thought I was gonna be on top of the whole school supply thing. But, nope! I had printed off the list from the school website 2 weeks ago and went and picked up everything. Then Thursday when I registered him they gave me a school supply list and it is different. UGH!! Oh well only a few things are different. It just annoys you that they have a list online that isnt accurate.
We went today to start getting him some other things to start the year off. 2 pair of shoes today. Next weekend we will go get him a few items of clothes.
I wont go too crazy seeing I will be shopping for Fall / Winter clothes in a few months.
The boy has sprouted like a weed. He put on a pair of shorts the other day and they were almost too short. :)
Sydney isnt feeling too well today. She has been throwing up about every other feeding. Pedi thinks it is either virus or over eating. So we are scaleing back her meals today.
Saturday, August 8, 2009
Busy B's
Posted by ~ Angie ~ at 2:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Wow, I can not believe Tanner is started Kinder.. WHOA.. Like you said, where did the time go??
Good luck with the babies head gear. I bet that is super frustrating.
Thanks for keeping us updated. :)
Post a Comment