BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 3, 2009

2 is still just as confusing

Sydney had a rough day yesterday. Daycare called around 1pm and said she had thrown up 2 times. They were going to take her tempature and if okay and she didnt throw up again she could stay. Well 20 mins later I get another call. No fever but she threw up again. So I had to leave work and go get her.

I have no idea what is going on. You think by time you get to your second child you learn a little more on what is going on. Nope every child is different. She is in no way like her brother was and so I really am at a loss.

So many possibilities. Maybe she has a little tummy bug. Maybe she ate too much. Maybe she ate something that didnt agree with her.
All I know is she threw up 4 time yesterday. She slept okay and then this morning I gave her a bottle around 5:30 am and she seemed to be ok. At 8:30am I gave her some rice cereal and again she seemed fine. Then around 9am she just started screaming. She honestly is acting like her tummy hurts. She is throwing herself backwards and kicking her feet.
I have noticed her stool has been hard and dark in color. Pedi just says to try some juice. Nice if my daughter would drink it. So I have no idea. I guess we are gonna just try and stick to a blander diet for a few days and see how it goes.

0 comments: