BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 28, 2009

RRRR for the day

Back in July we were coming home from a dr appointment for Sydney and had an accident. It was the fluke day that it stormed like crazy. Well we were over in the Medical Center and Wurzbach is basically a river. Billy was following me in his car and his car sucked up water and lost all power causing him not to be able to stop and BOOM he rear ended me. His car was way worse so we got it fixed immediately. Mine really looked like just a few scraps on the rear bumper cover. So we decided to wait a bit seeing we had to pay $250 deductible for each car to be fixed.
Now that it has been a month I figured I should get it in. I dont want to deal with that stuff later when it is closer to the holidays and such. Well the damges were much worse then the thought. It had $3000 in damage. Anyway I picked it up today and everything looked good. My stupidity is that I focused on the back and it looked fab and drove home. You dont think about looking at the rest of the car. You look at what was damaged. Well when I got home I was putting the car seats back in and noticed white speckles. RRRRRRRRRR there is some type of paint overspray ALL over my car. I called the shop and of coarse he wasnt available so I had to leave a message and am waiting for a call back.

Always has to be something I tell you.

0 comments: