BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Better late then never

Okay so now that Tanner's first week of kinder is almost over. Maybe I can get around to posting the blog about his first day.

Monday 8/24 was Tanner's first day of Kinder. He was super excited. He had only been talking about it for a week already. :) Sunday I thought for sure he would never get him calmed down for bed. My school day bedtime for him is 8:15pm. He is a procrastinator and loves to find 50 million things he forgot to do before bed so I have to send him to bed at 7:30pm for him to hopefully be a sleep by 8:15pm. Sunday night he was out a few mins after 8pm.
Monday morning I woke him up a little early. He wanted to take his shower in the morning. He showered and got dressed. We took Sydney to daycare and then a special mommy/son trip to Bill Miller for some breakfast. Tanner loves to get a taco and little tea. We ate breakfast and then headed to Oma and Papaw's for a quick hello and good luck talk and then off we went.
I was not expecting that many people. But I guess when you have two parents and each in their own car taking a child to the first day that causes a little of a traffic jam.

His first day was awesome. He was came home still excited and ready to go back the next day.




2 comments:

Scrappin' Mama said...

Awe, what a cute little man!! I can't believe he is already in kinder... WOW!!

Heather said...

What a BIG boy!