Yesterday when I picked up Tanner from daycare he ran up to me talking 55mph. He was hyper and happy. :) When I finally got him settled down enough for me to gather what he was saying I just had to smile.
He was saying he only had 1 more week of school and then he is off to big boy school. I think he is getting excited?
We walked next door to get Turtle and he told her teacher " Five more days and I'm OUTTA here!" It was so freakin cute.
On the way home I was telling him that next week is meet the teacher. He asked if I will find out her name. When I told him that he was going with me to meet his teacher he lit up from ear to ear.
This weekend we are on a mission. He wants to make his new teacher something. :)
I sure hope the enthusiasm for school continues at least a little while.
Saturday, August 15, 2009
I think Tanner is excited
Posted by ~ Angie ~ at 9:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Awesome. Too cute! Good luck Tanner
Post a Comment