I dont know why I ever even thought for a moment I would not get sick. HELLO your taking care of 2 little ones that are sick mama and one of them has the flu. Its gonna happen.
BOO HOO :(
Well at least it is the weekend and I am off on Monday. Hurray! I didnt even remember I was off till I got to work today and was looking at my worklist for next week. YAY I will take that extra day off and enjoy my 3 day weekend. Well, maybe not enjoy but will try and relax and get better.
It still boggles the mind that Tanner has been around other kids and their germs since he was 7 weeks. Daycare germs and everyone knows there are germs floating around daycare. But, not once did he ever get more then just a common cold. Now he is in Kinder and BOOM the freakin flu.
Oh well life goes on. We are just thankful it was short lived so people get this flu and end up feeling like crap for weeks. Not that we are out of the clear. I mean there are so many strings that we all could get sick again and again. Damn flu season. :(
Friday, October 2, 2009
Blah.........
Posted by ~ Angie ~ at 9:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Hope you all feel better soon...
Post a Comment