BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 20, 2009

Long overdue

I haven't updated my blog in some time. Things have been crazy around here.

Lets see.....

Halloween:
Was nice. Not what we expected but still nice none the less. I dont think I got more then one picture of Sydney in her Tinkerbell Costume. She was real cranky.
Tanner was started the night ok and then pulled a tummy muscle while jumping in a bounce castle at the Fall Festival. I was scared half to death. Thought I was gonna have to take him to the ER he was crying so hard that his tummy hurt.
Due to his tummy muscle we missed his Karate tournament that was held the next day. :(

Sydney's 9 month check up:
She is still 50% for both weight and height and 95% for her head. Someday she will grow into her big noggin. LOL
I was surprised we didnt have to get any shots. Just TB test, Flu Shot, and small amount of blood draw from her foot for some blood work.
She got the A OK check and we were done. :)

I know there is tons of other things that have happened since my last update. But, my mind is just a blur.

0 comments: