Seems I always go extended periods without blogging.
So once again its been a long time since I blogged. :)There is so much going on these days.
Me:
I had weight loss surgery 12/29/09. Gastric Bypass to be exact. It was a very hard decision but, one that was made for me and my family. I want to be healthy and more then anything want and need to be here for my loved ones.
Surgery went without complication. My surgeon Dr. Cavazos said it was text book. :)
I was in the hospital for 2 nights 3 days. Discharged with just a mild pain. The first few days at home are kinda blur. I just know the hardest part was not being able to lift my little princess.
I went for my 1 week post op appt yesterday and everything is coming along. I have lost 14lbs and am healing nicely. I was released to drive, lift up to 20-25 lbs, and started the soft food part of eating.
The most exciting part is the lifting. :) I can pick up my princess. YAY!!
Last night I ate 3/4 of a string cheese stick. It went down with out any trouble. Then this morning I ate 3/4 of a hard boiled egg white. Again no issues. :) Cant wait to see this all progress.
Tanner:
He is still loving Kinder and doing really well. Only gotten talked to 3 times so far. It was minor things. Pushing someone that pushed him and talking when he should be working. He is 5 so all very normal things.
His Karate starts back up next week. We are all very excited.
Sydney:
She started crawling on the day after Thanksgiving. Little Turkey :) LOL
Now she is all over the place and so fast. You can turn your back for one second and she is clear across the room and sometimes out of the room.
She is starting to take steps while holding on and cruising the furniture.
Her therapist came yesterday for her 6 month evaluation and said she is right on track for her age now. YAY! You have no idea how happy I was to hear that. At one time she was 3-4 months delayed. As a mother that is so hard. You just constantly want to think it was something you did.
But, no more she is right on track. They reduced her therapy from once a week to once a month. She still has slight weakness in her right side compared to the left so we want to make sure she doesnt regress and fall behind.
Billy:
Not much new with him. He is still working at Toyota and loving it. :) They are in the progress of getting ready for the Tacoma so swing shifts are coming back. Right now he is working noon - 8:45pm. Its been a little ruff cause the kids really dont get to see him. But, soon we will all get the swing of it.
Friday, January 8, 2010
Broken Record
Posted by ~ Angie ~ at 10:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment