BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 21, 2011

Confused

My life is a mess. Maybe not life but my mind, heart, and soul. I am struggling to find ground amoungst the stormy waters. I am in constant battle with my emotions. I just dont know what to do. I pray, I cry, I rant and rave. I know I'm seeking and at this point I am confused and lost. I feel like I am being held under and I cant breathe. I feel like I am being played for a fool and that people in my life know
this and are using this for their advantage.

So I sit here and I remember our current lesson and I am even more confused.

Ephesians 6:10-17

The Armor of God
10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

How do you know what the right decision is? How do I know if I am supposed to keep on this current path or change direction? I know I am not going back. I refuse to allow my life to continue the same as it has the past several years.

So do I stay and tread water waiting for the storm to pass or choose another path?
I am pleading for answers, for signs, and I am not hearing. So what is wrong with me?

0 comments: