BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Failure



Everybody fails from time to time. No one you know is perfect, and almost everyone can outline at least a few failures.




We all know everyone has struggles. Some of us hide them while others are in denial and the last of us share.
I am a little of all three.

Right now I am at an all time low. I have hit a rock wall and falling apart. My heart is breaking. I see everything that I have worked so hard for disappear or be snatched from me.
I cry
I yell
I hide and try and empty my thoughts
I pray

None of it is working and I dont know what to do.
Why cant God just tell me what to do? Or is he and I am not listening?

3 comments:

Faith, Hope, Love said...

I want to hug you!

~ Angie ~ said...

Thanks Esmi... You need to visit so we can hang out

Kristina said...

After reading this I thought the same thing I just wanted to hug you. I want so badly to just "fix it" for you. My heart is truly breaking for you Angie!