BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Keeping Up

So many people would use the saying "Keeping up with the Jones'"
How many of us feel that need to fit in, be like, and have what others have. It's so human to want to impress and want to that Jones.

I am no different then others. Though I am not all about fashion and all the latest gadgets. Geez it took Billy months to convience me to upgrade my cell phone. I love my iPhone now!
I do however have my few things that I would love to have. My home being the top of the list. Gosh how I have said and wished I had a big beautiful house like many I know.
But, I've come to realize sometimes kicking and screaming that everythng is for a reason, in time, and it is what I put into it. Besides what we see and think is not always how that other persons life is. We see an image, a impression, and object and assume. When really we dont know what their life is really like. We dont know what they went through to get that object or how they feel inside to be what they protray to us around them.

Dont be selfish; dont try to impress others. Be humble, thinking of others as better then yourself. ~ Philipians 2:3

0 comments: