We are granted many blessings in our lives. There is so much variety to God's gifts and they are all around us. Yet we tend to focus on the disapointments and misery. We forget the good things- friends, family, our homes, the beauty of nature, and so much more. We become bored with all that we have and nothing seems to satisfy us.
All of life is far more boring than words could ever say. Our eyes and our ears are never satisfied with what we see and hear. ~ Ecclesiastes 1:8 CEV
But whe we turn our attention to our Father's great love for us, we understand that our days can be what ever we want them to be. We can stop and simply enjoy a beautiful wonderful adventurist life. It's 100% guarantee with God.
I am learning as I go. I see the shower of blessings the Lord has given me and I am thankful. I will try to keep my eyes focused on him and look for more ways to joyfully and gratefully look at my everyday.


0 comments:
Post a Comment