Trust: confident expectation of something; hope;
to have trust or confidence in; rely or depend on
to believe
"Without trust, words become the hollow sound of a wooden gong. With trust, words become life itself.”
Trust is neccessary in life. All it takes is ONE instance of mis-trust and doubt takes its place.
I would love to say I can trust all those in my life but, that would be a lie. This is why its making me miserable and consuming my life.
So what do we do? How do we trust again? I know I need to. I try sometimes but then the past is always in the back of my mind and that ever present doubt creeps back in the picture. Why? Well to me trust is earned not given.
So does this make me wrong? Does it make me unforgiving? Its hard to seperate the two. Forgiveness & Trust seem to go hand in hand. I forgive but continue not to trust. So am I really forgiving?
So right now I vow to try harder. Im going to start with my bible and each time I start to doubt Im going ask myself again do I trust or do I doubt.
Trust in the LORD with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. ~ Proverbs 3:5
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment