BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 28, 2011

Gifts

Yesterday evening South Texas was finally blessed with some cool weather. We have been eagerly waiting and today it's all the talk.

Makes me think of all the beautiful gifts of life; such an array of things.
Gift of someones time, concern, tangible items, and of our friend and family relationships. All these priceless treasures from God.

Sometimes we are tempted to rush through life. We are so busy with working in the demanding world; the pressures can be intense. I've always known raising a family is a big job but, now I am learning with God's help I can stay on track and do it better.
I'm learning that when we put God squarely in the middle of our family's life - when we worship Him, praise Him, trust Him, and love Him - then He will bless us in ways we can't imagine.
It's taking the time to remember this and stay on track that is hard.
So lets take time to treasure the priceless temporary loan from our all mighty Father above and praise him for ALL the gifts of this life.

Choose for yourselves today the one you will worship... As for me and my family, we will worship the Lord.
~ Joshua 24:15

If a kingdom is divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand. If a house is divided against itself, that house cannot stand.
~ Mark 3:24-25

0 comments: