Had a pretty nice weekend. We got to spend time out with the kids in the cool crisp air.
Friday Night Trunk or Treat at HOPWC
Saturday Fall Festival at BT and then a friends Costume Birthday party.
The kids have loved all the dress up time. :)
Today Tanner wore his custume to school and Sydney got to wear her Halloween outfit. I had found a pair of Candy Corn tights, a shirt, and then layered it with a little dress up Tutu from last year. She even let me put her Halloween colored Corker Bow in her hair. I know it will be yanked out by time I pick her up. LOL
Im celebrating the day with a Grande Pumpkin Spice Latte. Gotta love a little pamper for the tummy.
Ive been searching recipes and want to try a Pumpkin Bread Pudding. MMMMMM



0 comments:
Post a Comment