BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Gonna try Simple

After days and months of chaos I see I need to just step back; re evaluate things and try to .....


HAHA we will see how well that works in the daily world of Angie.
Seeing that all the "Stuff" we fill our life with doesnt really matter.
It isnt about who has the best marriage and more friends. Who's social life is more exciting and who's kids are the best behaved. It isnt about where we live or what we drive. All this is JUNK. Well not really but really in the end it's who we are and whether we lived out our purpose.
So Im going to start on a journey to clear all the clutter. The clutter in my mind and way of thinking. The clutter of drama, depression, and worry so I can live richly and truely focus on the things that really matter. Will I fall off the wagon? Yes! But, I will get back up I always do. Sometimes I just have to be reminded and I thank all those people in my life that do this for me everyday in my prayers.

0 comments: