BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Attitude

If there is one thing I am all too familar with it is trials in life. Sadly it is a daily, weekly, monthly for the last 15 months.
The same troubles month after month with outburst and cries for things to stop and go back to something more calm, enjoyable, and bareable.

I am trying to get into the habit of thinking positive thoughts. But, I am human and it proves hard when you feel broken down.

Sometimes you just want the whole reverse pyschology thing to work. Expect the best and the best you will achieve. Then I see there is so much outside factors that do not allow that to happen. Well atleast that is what we see.
My positive thoughts are gearing more toward it is gonna happen just maybe not instantly. It is a gradual process and one that is not always on my terms and time.

I am learning I can control only my attitude towards the situation not the situation it self.

"Attitude is the mind's paintbrush: it can color any situation." ~ James W Moore




People's thoughts can be like a deep well, but someone with understanding can find the wisdom there. ~ Proverbs 20:5

Fix your thoughts on what is true and honorable and right. Think about things that are pure and lovely and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise. ~ Philippians 4:8

0 comments: