BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 21, 2011

Trying to stay above water

Just when you think the road is turning WHAM! I really am at a loss for words. I am feeling unheard, unloved, tourmented and teased.
I know that isn't the case. But, I wont lie and say that isn't how I am feeling. I think with the holidays knocking at the door I just feel it all even more.
I hate the thoughts of what is going on. I really worry about losing everything and not being able to provide for my children. Not to mention the feeling of failure when I wont be able to provide for my children how I have in the past.
One income household is so hard and although we are cutting corners every where we can it isn't seeming to help. We do not live a lavish lifestyle so it is breaking me down that even the basics are not being met.

I have been praying for days for God to just give me perspective, patience, and focus. I just need new eyes on how to look at things and figure out better solutions.

0 comments: