Wednesday, November 2, 2011
Day 2 of Thanks
So many do not have jobs, others have crappy jobs, and then many have jobs but take them for granted.
I think at times I take mine for granted. I work for an amazing company, with great pay and benefits. But, yet I dont see it all the time. I just see that I work day in and day out and still cant provide enough for my family. I am so consumed by all the negatives in and around me. I try to shake it and try to look for the bright. But, always I come back and focus on the bad, the sad, and blah of things. Why? Seriously I have so much to be thankful for. Lately, I am I think just trying TOO hard. Relax, Chill, Take a pill as some would say. LOL
So as I walk this journey of my 30days of thanks; Today I remember and am Thankful for my Job. Through the good days and bad I am Thankful for a wonderful place/company to come to each day. For the many rewards, benefits, and amazing things they have given to me for the last 9 years.
Posted by ~ Angie ~ at 8:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment