BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 3, 2011

I am Thankful

Most would say it is so much easier to be thankful, opposed to feeling miserable, sad, down in the dumps. But, for some it is a struggle. I am one that it is a struggle to not let all the worries tug at me.

Being thankful and saying it is one of the most powerful statements one can make and I express and speak my thanks quite often. But, I am learning I dwell and focus on the negatives. It makes no sense to myself and so many in my life. Part of the process is to admit it and to truly embrace and work to flip my thoughts around.
I am a work in progress and today I am thankful for this. I am giving this credit of self discovery to God.

I am thankful for my Spirituality. I’m excited to continue to walk in Faith and self discovery. I look forward to discovering new aspects of me and my relationships and watch my Life story unfold.

0 comments: