Letting life in get the best of me at times is one of my weaknesses. So much going on directly and indirectly and it is hard not to get lost and loose focus.
So starting off I need to catch up on my posts for 30 days of Thankful.
Friday: I was thankful for my kids. I knew from an early age I wanted to be a mother. I faced many challenges but eventually I was granted the extreme honor of becoming a mommy.
Tanner my T-Bear is my handsome little guy. So smart like his daddy and with a heart of compassion like his mommy. He is the perfect mix of us both. He is growing up so fast and I am so proud of him.
Sydney my Turtle Princess is a fire cracker. She is wild and sassy with a touch of sweet here and there. This girl is the light of our house.
I thank God each and every day for my two beautiful children.
Saturday: I was thankful for time. Sounds silly but, really Saturday was like time standing still. I wasnt rushed or worried. I was just a free spirt to roam about my day. I took in Gods glory of a beautiful day. Saying many thanks through out the day for a calm and peaceful day that allowed my mind to rest of the normal constant worries.
Sunday: I was thankful for a wonderful church. I think I have found my spiritual home. Sometimes I feel confused at where I am supposed to be but, I have noticed my heart beats a little fast when I walk in the door and then my mind calms, and I feel the rush of love and all my worries fade into the distant background. I feel God's presence and sometimes it is so much that I get lost in thoughts and something just takes over me and I cry. I cry away all the worries, frustrations, and concerns that built up through the week.
Today: I am thankful for Coffee! Hey come on its Monday morning. :)


0 comments:
Post a Comment