There are many days I want to just throw up my hands and say "I Quit". There have been a few times where things were so bad I said just that. Then I calm down and just think. I think about what this all means and why I fight so hard.
We live in this world where everything is taken so lightly. Too many people a way too quick to push that panic button - eject - and they just walk away. This is so tragic. We make committments because we intend on keeping them. It should be taken serious.
Sometimes I hear the things people say about my decisions and it hurts. I allow it to stress me out on top of the things already pulling at me and it consumes me way more then it should. I allow others to contribute to my stress. I allow them to cloud my vision and muddle up my path with extra un-needed crud.
I am human and Im going flip out every once in awhile, make mistakes, and question and wonder if my decision are right or wrong. Ultimately though these are all mine to make.
I am trying very hard to put my focus where it needs to be.
Thursday, December 8, 2011
Committed
Commit your works to the Lord, and your thoughts will be established. ~ Proverbs 16:3
Posted by ~ Angie ~ at 10:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You have to do whats best for and your family. No one else is living your life.
Love u sis! U r so strong and smart. I agree totally that many people are to quick to just hit the eject button. I'm glad that u see that and can stand ur ground when it's crumbling under your feet. Things always get better as long as u keep trying and set goals.
Post a Comment