BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 23, 2011

Date Day = Success

Yesterday was awesome, amazing, and oh my GOSH so needed. Billy and I got to spend the whole day together. I took the day from work and we started off having breakfast with the kids, then got them out to my parents, roamed the roads and did a little thrift store shopping, and then finished off the evening with an evening out. Treated by LiveLoud to a dinner at Spaghetti Warehouse and then the Trans Siberian Orchestra.

It was pretty cool. I have only been to a handful of concerts and nothing compared to that. Billy and I hope to someday be able to take Tanner. He would have LOVED it.

We got home a little after midnight and I was a tad wired so I showered and then sat up and watched Chopped on Food Network. Slowly it sunk in that I had to be up at 5a for work today so I carried myself to bed.
5a came quick but, I think I am still on a happy high cause I'm not tired. :)

Only a few days left till Christmas and then the New Year shortly after. I am hoping and praying 2012 will turn our life around and this slow climb back uphill continues. A little faster recovery would be nice but, I wont be that picky. Just continue to go up and no more plunges to the bottom is okay by me.

0 comments: